Friday, December 17, 2004

Bye gones, be bye gones

Went out and had a few beers with my brother and his fiance. It was a good time, and since it was Thursday at Old Chicago, we got to keep our pint glasses! Definite plus.

Tomorrow is my last full day in town, time to finish up the christmas shopping, and get rid of some furniture. Then it's off to mom and dad's for christmas. I'm gettin pretty excited already.

It's always fun to find out how other people do their christmas present unwrapping, unless they're Jehovah Witness'. Do they open them all on Christmas Eve? Or do they do it in the morning? Is it one present at a time? I prefer my family's method. Grab and go. And admittedly, it's a much slower pace then when I was a little shit, but it's still a lot of fun. My mother decorates our house beautifully, but on christmas morning it looks like someone stuck santa's bag in a blender. And I would have it no other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home