Saturday, April 01, 2006

On the road again

Target can suck my *%$&*^%, because I'm outta here in a month or so. Retail has been one of my most horrid job experiences to date. The only thing that makes it even slightly bearable is the people. There are some awesome people working minimum wage jobs like Target's. It seems like they're just kinda stuck in life, and are lacking the motivation to get started back up and moving on toward their dreams again. I'm gonna miss those folks, but I need real light, fresh air, and mother nature beneath my boots. So, see ya later flourescent lights, linoleum floors, and recycled air because I've landed a job at Mount Rainier National Park.

It's not Backcountry, but it's not a super busy area either. Should be perfect for a first season, because I'll have to learn fast working solo. I've heard great things about my supervisor from past employees of his, which brings a huge sigh of relief to me. I hate working for assholes.

So in the next 2 months, I'll be on the road again. It feels like it's been too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home