Saturday, June 18, 2005

Jobs, free-time and games

Losing the will to game. Slowly but surely. I definitely have put in a marathon session on GTA SA though. I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm going to be refocusing my hobbies here very soon. Flying is still something very interesting to me and I really love to do that. Apparently one of the most affordable ways to fly is to buy your own aircraft. So, if I really want to be serious about this flying thing I pretty much going to have to drop about $25k on it. Which I'm fine with, just like buying a newer car.

This means that I'll be sticking with the ole '96 subaru outback for a while, but that's ok. It needs some work, but it's a good car, and should last me some time yet.

Jobs.......nothing yet, there are some Law Enforcement prospects in the area, but I'm still keeping my eyes and ears open. Just checked out that Park Service employments sites, and there is absolutely nothing! Oh well, it will all pan out in the end. For the next month or so though, I may be flipping burgers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home